I am SO excited to start this series off! I really wish there were more sins, haha. I had a blast creating these looks. Here we go!
First off in the series is PRIDE, sometimes referred to as vanity. This is considered the most serious of the seven sins. It is identified as a desire to be more important or attractive than others, failing to acknowledge the good work of others, and excessive love of self. Humility is pride's virtue.
And here is the look that I came up with!
- Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Buff & Sand Beige
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
- Rimmel Matte Finishing Powder in Translucent
- NYX Eyeshadow Primer
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Cover Girl Lash Blast in Very Black
- Matte flesh tone eyeshadow on browbone
- NYX Eyeshadow in Silver in inner corner
- NYX Eyeshadow in Purple in outer corner & lower lash line
- NYX Eyeshadow in Rust mixed with a matte hot pink shadow in crease & lower lash line
- Love & Beauty silver glitter liner over silver shadow
- ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion
- Cover Girl Lipstick in Spell Bound
- Mark Lip Gloss in Girly Girl
- Flowers are from the Dollar Tree and are pinned with regular bobby pins.
Appropriate necklace for this look (From Forever 21):
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look! Let me know if you are interested in seeing a more wearable look for pride, and if you would like me to create the rest of the sins as well. If you guys have any questions or suggestions, just lemme know!