AHOY MATEYS! Get your treasure maps ready and set sail for the sevens seas with this classic, pin-up inspired look. This is definitely one of my favorite looks to wear. Not only is it timeless, but it looks great on everyone and looks amazing with every outfit (I like to keep with the nautical theme by wearing stripes!).
- Revlon ColorStay in Sand Beige
- MAC StudioFix in NC25
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Naked Palette (Mixture of Naked and Buck) along the outer-v and crease area and along the lower lash line
- MAC Brule along brow bone, tear-duct and center of top eyelid.
- Wet N Wild Black Liquid Liner
- Cover Girl LashBlast in Very Black
- ELF False Lashes
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
- NYX Blush in Natural
- NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White
I really hope you guys like this look. I know it's very simple compared to most of the looks I have posted so far, but this is more of what I wear on a daily basis. Also, for those of you wondering, my 7 Deadly Sins Series is still a go! I've been playing around with a few looks, and I will begin posting them very soon. I also have a couple of requested celebrity inspired looks coming up as well, including Megan Fox!
So how has your summer been so far? Have any plans? I am going to Nevada in a few weeks, and wreak havoc a la Hangover! Haha, I'm totally kidding. But I will have fun nonetheless :)
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!