Hey everyone! Here is a fun, tropical and very colorful look that I am currently using for the Sunset Challenge on MakeUpGeek.com. I decided to share the look with you guys, and I hope you all like it. This is one of my favorite color combinations and I had lots of fun playing with them.
Now I have this weird craving for a fruity drink in a coconut bowl and burying my toes in warm sand!
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (#2)
- NYX Eyeshadow Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC25
- ELF Lipstain in Birthday Suit with clear gloss
- Wet N Wild Black Liquid Liner
- CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara in Very Black
Since we're on the topic of paradise, I have a question for you guys. If you could vacation to any tropical paradise location, where would you go? I would LOVE to visit Turks and Caicos. The water there is just spectacular. I've heard that the water is so clear, that you can see 100 ft straight down!
|Don't tell me that this isn't gorgeous.|