Hi everyone! First off, I am very excited right now. I logged in today to see that I have 50 followers....WOW! Thanks to each and every one of you. I never even thought I would get one follower. THANKS A MILLION! Maybe I will do some sort of giveaway once I reach 100 followers. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?
On with the 7 Deadly Sins! Up next in the series is GREED, sometimes called Avarice. Greed is described as a very excessive desire and pursuit of wealth, status and/or power. Punishment for greed is to be boiled alive in oil. (Scary, much?). The virtue for greed is charity.
- Revlon ColorStay in Sand Beige (mixed with a little bit of Buff)
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC20
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer
- NYC Loose Translucent Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- SmashBox Fusion Cream Eyeliner in Couture (Gold) as a base
- Shimmery Gold from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette
- Gold Glitter Liner by Love&Beauty on top of Gold Shadow
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Wet N Wild Pencil in Dark Brown in crease
- Matte Medium Brown from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette
- Matte White from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette on brow bone
- Swimming by MAC
- Ginormous Lash Mascara by Hard Candy
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Spicy and Sweet
- Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm (Pomegranate)
|Gimmie Gimmie More!|
I hope you guys enjoy this look! This would be ideal to wear on a night out with the girls (or boys!), a costume party, or if you're daring, wear it whenever or wherever you like! I'm having a blast creating these looks, and I can't wait to share the rest of them with you all.