Hey guys! Here is the third look in my Deadly Sins Series, which is LUST, or sometimes called Lechery. It is defined as excessive thoughts or desires of a sexual nature. The virtue for Lust is Chastity. Punishment for Lust you ask? You'll be smothered in fire and brimstone...not so pleasurable!
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix in NC20 (I got re-matched...apparently NC25 was too dark for me)
- NYC Loose Translucent Powder
- Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer
- Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Jet Black all over lid as a base
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black all over pencil
- NYX eyeshadow in Silver on center of lids
- NYX Rust all around black
- MAC Brule on brow bone
- Cover Girl Lash Blash Mascara in Very Black
- NYX blush in Red mixed with some bronzer
- NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White mixed with NYC Lipstick in port
- MAC Clear Lipglass
I hope you guys like this look! I'll have to admit that this is on of my favorites so far in the series. It is more my style, since I love dark, dramatic looks. This screams sexy and definitely has that "come hither" bedroom eyes quality. It's also kinda vampy (If you know personally, you'll know my love for vamps!). This would also look great with a nude, glossy lip if red isn't really your forte.
I am really glad and so flattered from all of the love that you guys give me and I am so happy that you are all enjoying this series so far <3
I hope all of my American followers have an amazing and safe Independence Day weekend!