Hey guys and gals! Here is the seventh and final look of my Seven Deadly Sins Series with GLUTTONY. This was definitely the most challenging of all the sins. I tried many, MANY looks and I hated most of them. I finally came up with this one on a whim, and I was quite satisfied. Gluttony is the over-indulgence and/or over-consumption of anything (typically food and drinks) to the point of waste. Depending on the culture, Gluttony can be seen as a sign on power or a sign of weakness. Punishment for Gluttony is being force fed rats, toads and snakes and the virtue is temperance.
- Loreal True Match Foundation in Nude Beige
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC20
- Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer
- Rimmel Single Eyeshadow in White
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Jet Black
- MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (2nd Edition) in yellow and various shades of pink, purple and plum.
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
- MAC Blush in Dame
- CoverGirl Lipstick in Spellbound
- MAC Lustreglass in Flashmode
|Om nom nom nom!|
And there you have it! The 7 Deadly Sins are officially complete! I had a blast creating these and it was a challenge that I greatly enjoyed. I got such positive feedback from so many of you and I am deeply humbled and grateful for you lovely people. Hope you guys enjoy this look, and I'm looking forward to another series soon. :)