So, I got a couple of requests to see what my everyday makeup looks like. I am a huge fan of this look, which consists of black-rimmed eyes with a subtle smoke and shimmer, rosy cheeks and pink lips. Sometimes I like to play it up and wear a bolder and brighter lip color. I think the eyes are just border line of simple and dramatic and can be worn day or night. it's also flattering on every eye and skin color. I used the ever-so-popular Naked Palette by Urban Decay, but you can certainly use any colors that are similar. This is definitely my go-to makeup look!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- ELF Concealer in Light Beige
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC20
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin on tearduct (Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin on inner half of eye (Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Darkhorse and Hustle on outer-v and crease (Naked Palette)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Brule on browbone
- Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Jet Black
- MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon on top of liner
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara in Extreme Black
- NARS Blush in Amour
- ELF lipstick in Seductive
I really hope you all enjoy this look. It is very simple compared to what I usually post, but this is what I look like on a day to day basis! I believe this is simple, yet sexy and you can wear it anywhere. If you want to make it even more dramatic, simple darken the outer corner and thicken up the eyeliner.
Thanks again for all of the love and support, you guys are spectacular!<3