YAY! Is this real life?! Did I REALLY hit 100 followers? This is amazing! Thank you sooo much to each and every single one of you. When I started my blog a couple of months ago, I never would have guessed that I would reach 10, yet alone ONE HUNDRED followers. I literally would sit there and stare at the words "No one is following you yet." It means more than you guys know, and knowing that you guys enjoy my posts and my work makes me want to continue blogging. Here are some gifs to help me express my excitement and gratitude. I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3
So in order to thank you all even further, I am hosting a giveaway! I will be giving away some of my all time favorite products. This giveaway is in no way sponsored and all the prizes are payed for out of my own pocket. I just want to show my gratitude to all of lovely followers! <3
|(Click the picture to enlarge)|
- 2 Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks. I've mentioned these before in a past blog post and let me tell you, I love these things! The chocolate one smells good enough to eat and they leave your skin feeling clean, soft, and smooth. My all time favorite masks, for sure!
- 1 EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm. Once you try this lip balm, I bet you will never go back to any other balm. It smells heavenly...just like lemonade. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and moisturized for a very long time. The packaging is adorable and unique too!
- 1 ELF Lipstick in Seductive. One of my all time favorite lipsticks! It is the perfect mauvy pinkish shade. It's totally wearable, yet bright and fun. I love the consistency of this lipstick as well. It's smooth and has somewhat of a matte finish and last on my lips for hours.
- 1 Pair of ELF Dramatic Lashes. These lashes take your eyes from "blah" to "WOW". They give you lots of drama and sex appeal. They come with clear lash glue, too!
- 1 ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral. I have gone through about 3 of these babies. I absolutely love it. It is a perfect shimmery coral blush that warms up your skin tone. It's also a pretty close dupe for Benefit's Coralista.
- 2 Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes in 'Blue Had Me at Hello' and 'Petal Pusher'. Wet N Wild sure has outdone themselves. These are BY FAR, some of the smoothest, most pigmented eyeshadows I have ever tried. Even bypassing some department store brands. These palettes are always sold out and I drove pretty far out to get these! I'm telling you, they are THAT awesome!
- You absolutely MUST be a follower to this blog. This giveaway is exclusively for my lovely and loyal followers.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter this giveaway.
- One entry (excluding extra entries) per person, per blog.
- This giveaway is open internationally!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email I would use to contact you in case you are the winner. You can email me what entries you completed, or you can simply leave your email in the comments section along with your entries.
What are extra entries, you ask? Each one of the following you complete gives you ONE extra entry. Here's what you can do!
- Follow me on Facebook! Facebook.com/BowsAndCurtseys (+1)
- Follow me on Twitter! @bowsandcurtseys (+1)
- Tweet about my giveaway using the hashtag #bowsandcurtseys. You can tweet as much as you'd like about the giveaway, but it is still only one entry. It'd be too hard to keep up! (+1)
- Make a blog post about this giveaway and link me in the post. (+1)
Leave a comment here in this post letting me know exactly which of the entries you did...it'll help me keep track. THANKS!
And that's it! The extra entries are not necessary, but it will boost your chances of winning. I will be choosing a winner using a randomizing website. This is the least I can do to give back to you all...I cannot thank you all enough!
*GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 5th, 2011 12:00 AM PST*