Hello all of my beautiful followers! Halloween may be over 2 months away, but I don't really care! It is my favorite holiday and I look forward to it every year. I absolutely love it. It's my Christmas! I go all out every year with decorating, planning, and of course, my makeup and costumes. I don't remember the last time I bought an actual costume. I believe the best ones are DIY. Not only will you save tons of money, but you will definitely be unique.
Today I have for you my beautiful sister, Marina as my model for Bellatrix LeStrange! She is absolutely perfect for the role! She has the AWESOME hair and similar bone structure to Helena Bonham Carter....I couldn't pass her up! If you aren't familiar with Bellatrix, click HERE to read about her character.
Click pictures to enlarge.
- Victoria's Secret Foundation in Light 40
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Founation in NC25
- Matte white eyeshadow to highlight face
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck all over lids
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette in a mixture of a matte brown and matte red to create the bruising effect
- BH Cosmetics medium brown in crease and lower lash line
- Wet N Wild eyebrow pencil in brown as eyeliner, smudged
- ELF Brown Masaca (purposely clumpy)
- Matte medium brown eyeshadow to contour the hollows of her cheeks for that sunken in look
- Victoria's Secret Foundation in Light 40 to mute out color
- While lips are puckered, run a brown pencil along the lips to give it that wrinkled, chapped effect
- NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White, applied with finger to create stained look (get some around your lips too to get that messy look).
- NYC Burgundy Lipstick applied with fingers for further dimension
- It would be ideal to use a colored hair spray in either white, grey, or a pale yellow, but I didn't have none of those, so I used Tresemme's dry shampoo to make her hair look white.
- Part hair on side and pull it over to opposite side. Tease at the roots and clip or pin it back. Use a strong hold hairspray.
So there you have it! I really hope you enjoyed this. If you liked it, please let me know and I will be more than happy to create more Halloween looks. Have fun and enjoy your weekend! <3