Hey everyone! As you might have noticed, I have a slightly different layout. I like it for now...what do you guys think?
Anyway, I decided to do a look inspired by "The Evil Queen", played by Charlize Theron from the new and upcoming Snow White and the Hunstman movie. I adore this makeup look. It's mysterious, dark, evil and sexy. I love how there's a hint of iridescent green in the inner corner, kind of like a crow's feathers (and it adds to to evilness, too)!
(Click the image for a closer look)
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC20
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (Silver mixed with a bit of light gold) on center of lids and lower lids
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette in a shimmery, pale green in inner corners and a bit on lower lash line
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck to contour inner corners beside nose
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black in outer corners
- NYX Eyeshadow in Geisha on brow bone
- Maybelline One by One Mascara
- Ardell Lashes
- Nars Blush in Amour
- NYC Sunny Bronzer to contour cheeks
- Muted out lips with a bit of foundation
- ELF Lipstick in Seductive
Also starring in the film are:
So far there are only pictures that have been released...can't wait for the trailer and more inside scoop!
Anyway, I really hope you guys like this look. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask....I don't bite! :]