Summer is just about over, and I am getting more and more excited for the fall! It is my favorite time of year. Not just because I hate hot weather, but I just love the fashion, makeup trends, the colors, Halloween (duh), pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks, and it's my anniversary as well! So it's definitely a happy time for me. To get into that spirit, here is a dark, enchanting makeup look that is fit for a dark forest fairy. These intense and dramatic looks are definitely among my favorites! Hope you enjoy it :)
- Max Factor Pan Stick in Nude Ivory
- Physician's Formula Mosaic Face Powder
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (Colors used are circled to the right, click to enlarge).
- Matte Black all over lid, with green on top to create a deeper shade.
- Khaki shade along edges of green
- Matte white on brow bone to highlight
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Black
- Maybelline One by One Mascara in Black
- ELF Lashes (#1713)
- Milani Mosaic Blush in Sweet Cheeks
- Max Factor Panstick (or any other foundation) to mute out lips
- ELF Lipstick in Classy to add a faint, pink hue.
And there ya have it! I really do hope you enjoy this dark and sexy look...Keep your eyes open for a collaboration look coming very, very soon. I know you guys will love it! <3