Hey guys! I usually don't post on the weekends, but I decided to go ahead and share this look with you all. I created it a few days ago using a palette that a recently rediscovered. I kid you not, it must have been hidden away for over a year! I'm talking about the ELF Beauty Book Eye Brights Edition (which is only 5 bucks!). This entire eye look was created using only ELF products...beauty on a budget!
These eyeshadows are surprisingly indredibly pigmented! They last a long time, especially if you use a good primer or base. They are super bright as well.
- Max Factor Pan Stick in Nude Ivory
- ELF HD Powder
- ELF Eyeshadow Primer
- ELF Beauty Book Eye Brights Edition (bright purple all over lids, with lighter shimmery purple on center to highlight. I used the cranberry shade to blend it all out and the light silver on my tearduct and brow bone.)
- ELF Liquid Liner in Black
- ELF Eyeliner Pencil in Teal
- ELF Mineral Infused Mascara in Black
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Spicy and Sweet
- NYX Lipstick in Heredes
I hope that you guys enjoy this look...it would look stupendous on any eye color, but especially for those of you with brown, green and hazel eyes. Give it a shot! Thanks for all the love guys <3