Have you ever looked at an oil slick or spill in the light and have been mesmerized by the pretty colors it reflects? I sure have, and it has inspired me to create this look. Although it is a form of pollution, I tend to find beauty and inspiration in almost everything. Call it weird, but that's me! This was pretty difficult to achieve, but I'm pretty satisfied with the end result. This was merely experimental, but you can totally wear this out at night if you want!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skintone
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Jet Black all over top and bottom lids to deepen colors
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette, 2nd Edition
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara in Black
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
- Cover Girl Lipstick in Fairytale
I hope you guys liked this look...sometimes you just need to fool around and experiment with your makeup, you never know what is bound to happen. Remember to always look for inspiration everywhere you go, it really helps.
Also, keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway sometime this week or early next week; it's gonna be a good one!
Thanks for reading! <3