Hello, everyone! Get ready for a monster post, and it's a special one! I have collaborated with MakeupBee and Velour Lashes along with other Queen Makeup Bees to create a series of looks based on the names of the luxurious minx fur lashes that Velour has to offer.
If you've never heard of minx lashes, let me fill you in! These high end and sophisticated lashes are worn all over tinsel town, most popular with JLO and Kim Kardashian. They are made of 100% real, natural and sterilized minx fur. No need to worry though, these beautiful creatures are not harmed at all. They are gently brushed and then that hair is used to make the lashes.
I chose the pair properly named "Oops! Naughty Me". This pair of lashes are full, wispy and uber flirtatious. I then went ahead and created a makeup look based on the name of the lashes whilst wearing them, and this is what I came up with!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Tear Duct: Sin, Inner Corner: Mix of Sidecar & Toasted, Outer Corner: Creep, & Gunmetal used to blend inner and outer corner shades).
- Matte skin tone shade by Wet N Wild on brow bone
- Maybelline One by One Mascara in Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero
- Oops! Naughty Me Minx Lashes by Velour
- Sonia Kashuk Blush in Flamingo
- Cover Girl Lipstick in Spellbound