Hey guys! I hope this week is treating you well. As for me, I'm trying to stay cool during this L.A. heat wave (it was 94 degrees F today, yikes!).
Anyway, here is a look that was requested by many, which was inspired by the television series "Pretty Little Liars". I just very recently got into this show, and I have to admit, their makeup, hair and clothes are TO DIE FOR! The look I came up with isn't inspired by any girl in particular, but a little bit of inspiration from each girl went into this look.
It's a matte, dark, neutral smoky eye with shades of a grey, brown, black and subtle gold. I lined my water line with white and kept the inner corners bright so my eyes would still look alive and open. So without further ado, here is the makeup look!
(this pose was obligatory, lol)
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
- ELF High Definition Powder
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked all over top and bottom lids, leaving inner corners bare.
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black and Rimmel Single Eyeshadow in White to create a matte gray all over top lids, leaving tearducts clean.
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black on outer corners
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck on lower lids
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Half Baked on inner corner, lower lids
- Pale shimmery gold from BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition on inner corners
- NYX Eyeshadow in Geisha on browbone
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Jet Black
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in White
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Blackest Black
- Milani Mosaic Blush in Sweet Cheeks
- ELF Lipstick in Seductive (my all time favorite lipstick shade!)
I hope you guys like this look! It's a bit toned down from the other looks I've been doing lately, but I think it's a nice breather, and it's super wearable as well. Anyone can wear this look and pull it off effortlessly. Enjoy, and have fun with this sexy look! <3