Hey guys and gals! Happy September :) We're getting closer and closer to Autumn and I'm oh so excited!
Here is a look I came up with a few days ago for you all. It's a smoky eye with a twist - Double winged liner with pops of color. This look definitely isn't for the shy! It's bold, loud, and fun. It can also be used as a vampire look. I love the combination of the monochromatic smoke with the contrasting bright colors.
The photo this look is named after:
Isn't is a beautiful sight? I love nature. It's awesome ;)
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light
- MAC Studio Fix in NC20
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette (2nd Edition) Colors used are circled in the photo to the right.
- From the palette, I used a light silver all over the lids, then contoured the corners and crease with black. I highlighted my inner corner with a shimmery white, and my browbone as well. For the red liner, I mixed the red and deepest orange in the palette and added some water to create a liquid liner. I used a royal purple on my lower inner corner and blended it towards the black & silver.
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Jet Black
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
- Love & Beauty Glitter Liner in Purple (on top of red liner)
- ELF Blush in Candid Coral
- NYX Round Lipstick in Heredes
I hope you guys like this look! I know it's dramatic. (especially the red liner), but I just love these in-your-face looks. Makeup is meant to be fun, ya know? You can always make it look your own too. You don't necessarily need to make it look like mine... customize it :) Have a great day everyone...love you all!