Hi guys! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I want to apologize for not being as active as usual...been having some personal family issues. But I'm back again, and I'm back with a bang! I got the idea and inspiration from my good friend Izzy. I absolutely LOVED the idea and I feel that it's different and unique. I love vampires, and I love the 20's style, so this was a must!
To cover the brows, I used the glue stick method. I'm wearing three layers of glue in the photos, and only one in the video (I was in a hurry). You can see the difference too. The more layers of glue, the more concealed your brows will be.
Add some fake blood and fangs to this look, and you're all set for the night! Try not to bit too hard ;)
I basically mashed these 3 looks together to come up with my look.
As for the costume, you can wear a black dress with lots of layers of fringe, like this one:
Complete the look with black nylons or fishnets, feather boa, and a cigarette holder. Don't forget the vampire fangs and blood!
(Sorry about the video looking washed out and the clutter in the background..I'm working on it!)
- Use the lightest foundation you own mixed with a bit of white face paint. I used Max Factor's pan stick in Ivory and a halloween face paint. I used a 2:1 ratio.
- Set with a translucent powder. I used ELF HD powder.
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette, 2nd Edition, various colors.
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Jet Black
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in White
- Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara in Black
- ELF Lashes
- NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White
- NYC Lipstick in Port
I really hope you guys are enjoying the Halloween looks so far! I absolutely love creating them for you all. Let me know what you think and let me know what you're going to be this year. Thanks guys! xo