Hey everyone! Just in case you haven't noticed, my blog is now a domain! So from now on when you wanna hang out over here, all you gotta do is type in bowsandcurtseys.com. Also, in case you missed it, I am hosting another awesome giveaway for my lovely followers. Go HERE to enter!
Anywhozill, here is another Halloween look/idea for you all. This is one of my favorite Halloween looks...I wore something similar to this a couple of years ago, and I had so much fun with it. I had hot pink hair instead of blonde though. A lot of people seem to be freaked out by ventriloquist dummies...I find them quite cute, (not)!
You can really be creative with your costume for this look! I would suggest wearing some sort of mini top hat on the side of your head (a lot of them are made to be worn as a headband) to keep with the theme, or a head band with lace, veil or feathers for an extra feminine touch. Here are a couple of examples of some costume ideas that I put together:
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- ELF HD Translucent Powder
- NYX Eyeshadow Primer in Skintone
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Sin and Sidecar on lids
- BH Cosmetics matte black eyeshadow on cut crease and lower "lash" line
- BH Cosmetics Hot Pink
- Wet N WIld Liquid Liner in Black
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Pure White
- Rimmel Single Eyeshadow in White
- Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara in Black
- Velour Lashes in "Oops Naughty Me" on top lashes
- Target brand spikey doll lashes on bottom
- ELF Blush in Pink Passion
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel for freckles
- Matte brown eyeshadow to contour
- Matte white eyeshadow to highlight
- Cover Girl Lipstick in Spellbound
- Lady Gaga wig, purchased at Party City, $14.99
|I LOVE this idea for a couples' costume. Being oily and shirtless is optional (or not).|
So there you have it! Yet another Halloween look. I hope this has inspired you in some way to choose your Halloween costume and that you enjoyed the look. Trust me, I know how hard it can be (especially for me, I'm the most indecisive person like, ever!). If you decide to try this look out, let me know! I'd love to see your take on it.
Anyway, I hope you all have a spectacular weekend!