Hey everyone! I'm back with another collaboration for you all...Halloween Candy! I teamed up with the lovely Dawn from Makeup by Siryn and Meredith Jessica from Pigments and Palettes and we each created a look inspired by popular Halloween candy. I chose the ever so fun to eat Pop Rocks! Seriously, who didn't love these as a kid?
Don't forget to check out Dawn's Candy Corn look over at makeupbysiryn.com, and Meredith's Reese's look at pigmentsandpalettes.blogspot.com!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette, 2nd Edition (medium, shimmery green and medium shimmery blue)
- Lise Watier Glitter Liner in Peacock over blue shadow
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Spikey Halloween Lashes
- NYC Pencil in Blue, White, and Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Black to create "explosion" lines
- Real Pop Rocks!
- NYX Blush in Natural
- ELF Lipstick in Fearless
- NYX Round Lipstick in Snow White for added depth
There you have it! I hope you guys enjoyed this mini collaboration and that you like the look I came up with...there is another collab coming very soon, and it's an awesome one. Stay tuned! Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway if you haven't already...it ends this Friday. Go HERE to enter.