Hello, my pretties...Hope your weekend was spectacular (mine sure was)! I really wanted to go to Beautylish's Beauty Social, but I didn't get a chance to purchase tickets. Oh well, there's always next time! If you went, I'd love to hear your experience!
Anyway, here is a look that I created last night on a whim. I used shades of silver, grey, black, gold and bronze. I think my eye color kind of blends into the look, but this would look AH-MA-ZING on someone with blue peepers.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 20
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Half Baked, Smog, Gun Metal and Creep)
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow in Black
- Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline One by One Mascara in Black
- Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights Intermix
- ELF Studio Lip Gloss in Dragon Fruit
I really hope you enjoyed this look! I believe it's great for fall, winter, or for any night time event. You can even add some glitter to kick it up a notch.
I have another collaboration going up this week with the lovely Dawn (Siryn), Meredith and Kassie, so stay tuned!