Hey guys, I'm back after an unexpected break. Many of you know why; if not, then please read my previous blog post. I'd like to take a second to thank every one who sent me their condolences and warm wishes. It meant so much to know that you all care. All I can do now is to stay strong! <3
Anyway, here is a look that was inspired by a black, foam glitter skull that I have in my room. It's supposed to be a Halloween decoration, but I just love it so much so it stays on my dresser all year long. If you know me personally, you know that I like dark, creepy, slightly morbid stuff, and the color black. I adore goth makeup and fashion, but I also like super girly and fun stuff like glitter, pink and hello kitty. I know, weird mix...but that's just who I am!
For some reason, this rainbow holographic glitter was hard to photograph, but you can see the pretty colors here in the blurred photo!
I love Gothic crosses:
|Necklaces from Forever 21|
|You might remember him from my flapper vamp look :)|
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 20
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC20
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- MAC Pencil in Smolder
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black
- Wet N Wild Shimmery White on brow bone
- Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Holographic Glitter in Glitz
- LA Splash Glitter Glue
- Fright Night Glitter Liner in Black on lower lids
- Fright Night Lashes in Charmed
- Milani Mosaic Blush in Sweet Cheeks
- Victoria Jackson Shimmer Powder Brush in Baby Doll Pink
- Lime Crime Lipstick in Styletto
- Fright Night Glitter Liner in Black
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look. I particularly really like it, it's totally my style. This would also look gorgeous with a hot pink or pale pink lip if you aren't bold enough to wear a black lip. I think a red or burgundy lip would also make this holiday party worthy as well...especially for NYE.
I hope you all are doing well. Take care, and please stay healthy. Love you all, and thanks again <3