Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a spook-tacular Halloween weekend! I had a lovely time celebrating both my anniversary and Halloween. Besides eating way too much candy (Reese's cups and Kit Kats are my weakness), it was a great one.
I will get back into gear later this week with some regular looks for you guys with some awesome new makeup I got and possibly a haul/review post as well. But in the meantime, here are a couple of photos of my Halloween costume!
Yes, I am actually in black and white! No special effects here...
This costume was very last minute and was going to be three other things before this (half monster, flapper vamp, zombie housewife) but I'm glad I went as this because I think it was totally creative and everyone loved it. I forgot to take a full body shot, but I wore a knee length black pencil skirt with opaque black tights, pumps and 50's style top.
FACE & BODY:
- Mix of white and black face paint to get a costumized color. I used 1 part black and 6 parts white.
- ELF HD Powder to set
- Matte white eyeshadow to highlight
- Matte black to contour and shade
- Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Wet N Wild Matte Eyeshadow in Black
- Wet N Wild Matte Eyeshadow in White
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara in Black
- Lime Crime Lipstick in Styletto
- Two cans of black colored spary, then styled into 50's hairdo
So what did you guys dress up as this year? I'd love to see photos if you have any. Have a great week, guys! <3