It's that time of year again - the holiday season. Everywhere you go you are consumed with holiday music, bells, lights and you're threatened by a fat white-bearded man to be a good girl. There is nothing quite like the holidays. If you're like me, every year around this time, I get all giddy inside and I'm reminded that I have a heart (I'm actually the Grinch's sister...thought you knew!). I'm kidding, I'm a total softie! I love the Christmas lights, tree shopping and shopping for gifts...it truly is one of the happiest times of the year.
So in order to kick off the season, I have a holiday look for you guys! Instead of the traditional green and red colors of the season, I thought I'd do something different. Metallic shades, glitter and royal purples are also holiday appropriate and this look can be worn to any night-time event (or a space themed party). This looks stunning in person, the lid shade looks almost as if I glued aluminum foil to my eyes!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff for Combination Skin
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 10
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Fright Night Metallic Liner in Silver
- Fright Night Lashes in Sorceress
- Lime Crime Magic Dust Eyeshadow in Empress (mixed with fix spary and used as liner)
- Fantasy Makers Confetti Holographic Glitter in Glitz
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck and Naked
- Lancome Hypnose Mascara
- Nars Blush in Amour
- Victoria Jackson Shimmer Powder Brush in Baby Doll Pink
- Lime Crime Lipstick in Great Pink Planet
- Victoria Jackson Shimmer Powder Brush in Baby Doll Pink on center of lips
I just had to.
There you have it! I hope you like this holiday look...there are more to come! Have a superb weekend and that I hope you are all happy and healthy. Just for fun...what is one the top items on your holiday wishlist this year? Mine is an iPad 2!