Hello, beautiful people! I hope you all are doing well and are enjoying the nice, crisp weather (I sure am)! I am so ready for Thanksgiving and excited for Black Friday, and then the real holiday shopping and fun begin! I've done Black Friday twice before and I find it so fun. This might sound weird, but I actually like waiting in line with my loved ones. We huddle up, laugh, talk and drink hot coffee and cocoa. Don't worry, I'm not those crazy shoppers who trample people over...I stay out of their way, lol.
Anyway, in order to kick off the season, I have a sparkly, chilly, and beautiful blue look that can be worn to any holiday party (even New Years!). I've said this before, but I love dramatic blue looks. I love how it makes my warm eyes pop. Shades of blue, shimmery white and silver are reminiscent of those chilly, snowy days and the glitter reminds me of holiday lights the adorn homes and streets. Help your winter wishes come true with this magical look....
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 10
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition (Shimmery medium blue)
- Lise Watier Glitter Liner in Peacock
- Wet N Wild Pride Palette (White on brow bone, matte navy on outer corner)
- Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Eyeshadow in Bad Reputation applied wet in inner corners
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Fright Night Lashes in Sorceress
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in White
- ELF Blush in Pink Passion
- ELF Lip Stain in Birthday Suit
And just because this look reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas songs:
Enjoy the rest of your week, and have a happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it. I am thankful for each and every one of you! Love you all, and see you soon....Oh and just out of curiosity, what is your favorite holiday song?