Hello, my lovebugs! I have a little bit of a different look for you all today. A friend of mine asked me to create a look that was simple and wearable, yet dramatic (at least to me). I created a double winged cat eye with some glitter on top, a defined crease and bold, in your face cherry red lips. It's definitely a modern twist to the classic pinup look. This look is highly customizable as well. You can wear a different lip color (hot pink or fuchsia would be stellar), lose the double line, or skip the glitter. Sometimes, the simplest looks can make the biggest statement. All you need is a kick-ass attitude and a smile that kills....
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 10
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Vigin
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Creep
- Wet N WIld Liquid Liner in Black
- Fright Night Glitter Liner in Black
- Love & Beauty Glitter Liner in Silver
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Pure White
- Fright Night Lashes in Charmed
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Black
- Maybelline Mineral Blush in True Peach
- Lime Crime Lipstick in Glamour 101
There you have it! I really do hope you all liked this look. I actually wore this out the other night and people loved it. The glitter truly makes it different from other winged looks.
Anyway, Happy December...enjoy the final month of 2011 guys. Be safe, happy and healthy!