Bonjour, mesdames et messieurs! I hope you all had a magical holiday with friends, family and loved ones. I had a great one and it was nice to relax and enjoy the good company.
2012 is just around the corner and if you're looking for a look to wear for a NYE party or event that will stand out in the crowd, then this look is for you! I was inspired by a couple of images that I googled of NYE in Paris (I am obsessed with anything Paris/France). It is super dramatic, yet romantic and glowing.
Can you imagine spending NYE in beautiful Paris and getting that magical and special midnight kiss in front of the Eiffel Tower? Le siiiigh. I'm such a sap!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 10
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Wet N Wild Pride Palette (matte navy blue)
- Wet N WIld Greed Palette (matte black)
- Lime Crime Magic Dust Eyeshadow in Empress
- Lime Crime Magic Dust Eyeshadow in Circus Girl
- Love & Beauty Glitter Liner in Gold
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Loreal Eye Highlighter in Peach Chrome
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara in Extreme Black
- Love & Beauty Lashes
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
- NYC Rose Lip Gloss in Peony Kiss
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look. I know it's been a while, and I truly apologize. The holidays are an extremely busy time for me, so I hope you all forgive me. So once the new year starts, I am planning on filming more (and better) tutorials for you guys! I've been getting a lot of requests for my Mystical Nebula look, so that will be the first one that I do.
Have a lovely NYE and an even better new year. I hope 2012 is filled with joy, happiness and good health and that it is even better than 2011 for you all. This year was definitely one of the toughest ones yet for me, but I believe it has made me stronger. I went through a lot of sorrow, pain and sadness, but I cannot let that stop me. I can only hope that 2012 will bring me good vibes.
SO! What is your new years resolution? My resolution for this year was to be more assertive and stop being a doormat, and I totally accomplished it. For 2012, I would like to take better care of my health, and not to sweat the small things anymore. Life is way too short and fragile to worry about everything.
Jusqu'à la prochaine fois...Au revoir!