Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! I hope you all rang in 2012 on a good note. 2011 was such a great year for bowsandcurtseys. In just 6 short months, I have managed to gain over 1500 followers (insane...), I've met some amazing people, came across lots of talented bloggers, discovered some great companies, and of course, made some new awesome friends along the way. None of this would be possibly without YOU. So thank you for always being so supportive of me, my blog and my work. I really do appreciate you all tremendously. <3
So, for my first post of the year, I have for you my much requested everyday look. I did one of these before (you can check that out HERE), but this one is a bit more fun, and dramatic. This might be a little much for some of you, but for me, it's just right. It's a neutral, smokey, shimmery and sultry look that will totally grab attention, without screaming, "Look at me!"....
I love pairing this look with rosy cheeks and a pink lip that's not too pale or bright, I think it's compliments the eyes perfectly.
- Loreal Studio Secrets Face Primer
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 10
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin on tearduct, mix of Sidecar and Toasted on inner half, Mix of Darkhorse, Hustle and Greed on outer corner)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe to create a seamless blend between the light and dark shades
- Wet N Wild Matte Cream Shadow to highlight brow bone
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Jet Black
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black to smoke out liner
- Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara in Extreme Black
- ELF Studio Blush in Blushing Rose
- Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Fairytale
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look! I know it's nothing like I usually do, but I think it's nice to see a simple and wearable look once in a while :)
I have some very exciting stuff coming up later this month, so stay tuned!
Love you all!