Hi everyone! I was on Tumblr a few weeks ago, you know...doing my thang, when I came across a photo-set of the beautiful Morpho butterfly. I've always had a fascination with butterflies and other insects/bugs alike, but I am so intrigued by these beauties that I just HAD to do a look inspired by them (as you can probably tell by my hair, this look was done a while ago). Not only are they known for their striking beauty, but they are known for their size as well...their wingspan can reach up to 8 inches!
Coincidentally, I came across a look Avril Lavigne wore a few years ago that is very similar to mine.
|Channeling my inner Avirl, buahaha!|
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Light 10
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder in N4
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Aqua Foil
- Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Ladies Night
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Gunmetal
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked
- Wet N Wild Matte Cream Eyeshadow
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara
- Love & Beauty Lashes
- NARS Blush in Amour
- ELF Studio Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit
That is it for today, my loves...I really hope you've had a great week so far! I am super excited for this weekend, as I will be turning 26! I am aiming to make this birthday a great one...last year's wasn't so great, haha. I'm planning on going out with some amazing friends, husband and sister. I'll try to share some photos with you all.
I hope you enjoyed this look and that you all are happy and healthy. Until next time!