If you follow me on Tumblr, then you might already know that I have a thing for dark, creepy and eerie things..it makes me happy! I've always had an interest in the bizarre, ever since I was child (Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark was among one of my favorite books). But then again, I also love pink, glitter and cutsie stuff. So, I thought I'd put a look together using all these elements. I've done a look similar to this before, but this is a tad different and a bit more dramatic. Just a warning, this look is not for the shy and/or faint of heart!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Loreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black
- SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Stella
- SugarPill Eyeshadow in Poison Plum
- SugarPill Eyeshadow in Dollipop
- SugarPill Eyeshadow in Tako
- Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Glitter Confetti in Glitz
- Loreal Voluminous Falsies Mascara
- Faux Lashes in Black Sparkle
- MAC Fafi Blush in Hipness
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin as highlight
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
As you probably noticed in the product list, I recently got some SugarPill (finally) from my husband for my birthday! I've been playing around with them, and they're great so far. I'll have a review up with some swatches for you all soon, hopefully within the next week.
Anyway, I hope you all are happy, healthy and are doing well! I also really hope you guys enjoyed this look :)
See you soon!