I came home the other day and saw a lovely purple box awaiting me on my front porch. Excited, I quickly realized it was from Lime Crime (aka Unicorn Mail). I opened it up and it was a birthday gift from Doe Deere, and was pleased to see that it was the ChinaDoll Palette! The colors are all super pretty, and I just had to create a look with them.
The packaging and the names of the shadows/palette are Chinese inspired and got me thinking of how much I've always wanted to travel the world. This also helped me come up with the name of this look as well.
WANDERLUST: A desire and urge to travel; to understand one's very existence.
Wanna read my review and see swatches? Then click HERE.
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in N4
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Lime Crime ChinaDoll Palette in Parasol, Jade-O-Lade, Lotus Noir and Fly Dragon Fly
- SugarPIll Eyeshadow in Tako
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Pure White
- Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Mascara
- Spiky Halloween Lashes
- ELF Blush in Blushing Rose
- Lime Crime Lipstick in Coquette
- ELF Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit
Disclaimer: Some products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
I hope you all are doing well and are staying healthy! We all just got over the stomach bug here at the Bows & Curtseys household...that thing is brutal, lol. It's like the plague!
Anyway, have you entered my giveaway yet? If not, then click on the image below...I'm giving away 10 full-size Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadows and a Control Freak Eyeshadow Primer!