We're all guilty of having a dark desire or secret...we're only human. Whether it's some sort of twisted fantasy, lust, or even just a guilty pleasure (cough, cough...Vampire Diaries....cough), we all have one and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Give your dark desire an homage with this deep and sultry look; you'll never want to leave the dark side....
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Milani Black Magic Liner in Blackened Gold as a base
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow in Medusa all over lids
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow in Corrupt on outer corners
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow in Gold Digger on inner corners
- Love and Beauty Glitter Liner in Gold
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma on inner corners and brow bone
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Hustle to blend out Medusa
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara in Black
- Faux Lashes in Cristina
- NARS Blush in Amour
- Mix of MUG's Shimma Shimma and Gold Digger as a highlight
- Lime Crime Lipstick in Coquette
- ELF Glossy Gloss in Dragon Fruit
|FauxLashes in Cristina, $12.00.|
" These lashes may be demure in length but have a personality all their own. The alternating short and long strands create beautiful volume. "
These lashes are a great way to add volume and drama without getting too wild and crazy. They have a pretty thick band, but are super comfortable to wear. I almost forgot I had these on...very lightweight and pretty! I'm really diggin' these lashes. Check them out at FauxLash.com.
Disclaimer: Some products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
A big part of the inspiration for this look came from this outrageously beautiful look created by the one and only Meredith Jessica from Pigments & Palettes (aka my #1 fan). Click the image of her gorgeous eyeball to be taken directly to her look!