"Get down girl, go 'head get down".
Totally appropriate name, right? Gimmie a break, I couldn't think of anything else! I've been dying to use SugarPill's Goldilux loose eyeshadow for a while now. It's the prettiest gold shadow I've ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on. Sadly, I only had a sample baggie and had just enough to create this look. It's so worth buying the whole jar though, it's marvelous.
I'm also introducing a mini collaboration with fauxlash.com! They were kind enough to send me six pairs of luxurious lashes to use on upcoming looks. I know you're going to love them! I'm wearing the first pair in this look.
So this is what I came up with. It's dark, sexy, and mysterious. The winged shadow and slanted lashes take it to a whole new level and give you an instant sex appeal (not me though, because I'm just awkward). This would be ideal on blue eyes (golds and bronzes are killer on them) but it works with every eye color, honestly.
|Add a contrasting color to your water-line for an unexpected pop.|
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in Black as a base
- SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux on inner lids
- Beauty From the Earth (BFTE) Eyeshadow in Whimsey
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog
- NYX Eyeshadow in Black
- BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette, light shimmery gold on brow bone and tearduct
- Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Faux Lashes in Dark Slants
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Spicy and Sweet
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck as contour
- Revlon Skin Lights Face Illuminator in Golden Light as cheek highlight
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Born With It
- SugarPill Eyeshadow in Goldilux
These lashes are intense, but beautiful. and crazy comfortable to wear. They instantly make your eyes look more elongated and cat-like. I felt like Cleopatra while I was wearing them. I love how soft they are and the flexible band is a definite win. The band length was just right too, not too long, not too short. No trimming was required for me! Check them out HERE.
FauxLash isn't your typical false lash company. They hand-make and hand-knot each pair for quality and durability. They use 100% sterilized human hair and high-quality synthetic blends. Faux is a green company; they are creating a more substantial world by using recycled shipping materials and they print on 100% recycled paper with soy based inks. Nice!
Disclaimer: Some products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look and review! I'm really loving these lashes and I cannot wait to show you all the rest. I want to wear them forever, haha! Also, thanks for all the "welcome backs"! I feel so special and loved <3
Take care, and I'll see you all again soon. Muah!