Guess who's back (back)? Back again (gain)? Ronnie's back (back), tell a friend (friend)! Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back...DA NA NA!
Yes, I had to quote an Eminem song...
HEY GUYS! Yes, I am finally back after a longer-than-expected hiatus. Did you guys miss me? Because I definitely missed you. As most of you know, I took a break late March due to stupid life stuff, but now my mind is refreshed, and ready to go!
So with that said, here is refreshingly colorful, yet bold look for you. Mint is a huge color this season, so I thought I'd create a look using the shade. I tend to shy away from this color in my looks because it can be quite intimidating, so I gave it an edge with the purple liner. I am really pleased with the way it turned out, and I think it's the perfect way to get back into the swing of things!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio FIx Powder in N4
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride (Mint and White shades on lid)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout to define crease and lower lids
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked and Buck to blend out Blackout
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Foxy and Bootycall on browbone
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow in Empress (applied wet as eyeliner)
- Fantasy Makers Eyeshadow in Shimmery Purple to highlight center of purple liner
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara in Blackest Black
- Ardell Double Up Lashes in #203 Black
- CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach
- Mary Kay Liquid Lip Color in Sherbet (newest addiction, thanks Chelsey!)
I really hope you guys liked this look, and even more so, I hope it was worth the hiatus!
I've truly, madly, deeply missed every single one of you! I really appreciate those of you who've told me that they cannot wait for me to start blogging again. It means the world to me! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. You all definitely know how to make me smile. Love you guys...it feels great to be back!
Also, I have some super exciting stuff coming up that I cannot wait to tell you guys about, but I have to keep my mouth zipped in the mean time. EEEK!
I hope you all are well, happy and healthy. See you soon, and have a great week!