I don't know about you, but I am a hardcore dreamer. I often catch myself wandering off and creating my very own wonderland in my crazy little mind where I can escape to when life gives me lemons (I'm not a huge lemonade fan). I have weird, vivid dreams that would put Tim Burton to shame! I'm telling you, they need to be made into movies. Some call it zoning out, but it helps with my creativity! Maybe it's just my Pisces nature....I wanted to create a look that was dreamy, whimsical, mysterious, dark, yet colorful and full of fantasy, and this is what I came up with!
I used my brand new Sigma Paris Palette which I am SO in love with! It has the perfect mix of neutrals and colors, plus two blushes, a highlighter, an eyeshadow brush and a blush brush. Not only is it gorgeous, but it's multi-functional. Let me know if you guys would be interested in seeing a review with swatches.
On with the look!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Versailles on tearduct and brow bone
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Orsay all over lids
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Seine in crease
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Eiffel in crease to deepen Seine
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Lourve on lower lids
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Elysees to blend out Seine
- ELF Cream Eyeliner in Black
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara in Extreme Black
- FAUX Lashes in Black Sparkle
- Sigma Blush in Rouge as contour
- Sigma Blush in Peche
- Sigma Highlighter in Lumiere
- Mary Kay Liquid Lip Color in Sherbet
I hope you all enjoyed this look as much I did. I was actually really hesitant to wash this off (I did it at night right before I was going to shower). I am definitely wearing this again when I have the chance. It does wonders for my eyes! I'm thinking of possibly filming a tutorial for this...we shall see!
If you own the Sigma Paris Palette, what are your thoughts on it? Love it, or leave it? Also, let me know if you guys would be interested in a review.
Take care, and I'll see you all next week!