Did you know that Chartreuse is the most visible color to the human eye? Did you know that yellows and greens contrast beautifully with blues and purples? Yes? No? Are those enough questions for you? Alright. I created a look for you guys that uses opposite colors of the spectrum without making them clash and yes, it is possible...it's all about the liner!
I recently got a package from Lime Crime that contained their wonderful liquid liners (review coming this week!), and my favorite of the bunch is a lovely neon yellow-green color named Citreuse. It's so beautiful and unique and I just HAD to use it in this look (it originally only had black liner, but I am so glad I decided to throw in the neon liner). It takes any look to the next level, and it's definitely not for the faint of heart.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- ELF HD Powder
- NYX Eyeshadow Base
- Glamour Doll Eyes "Foil Me"
- Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow in Purple Poppy on inner half of lids
- Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Glam Girl on outer half of lids
- Glamour Doll Eye Lights in Rave and Ditzy over Glam Girl
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Seine blended into Glam Girl
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow in Corrupt to darken crease and outer corners
- MakeupGeek Eyeshadow in Mango Tango to blend out crease color
- Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Ancestry on tear duct and brow bone
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Lime Crime Liquid Uniliner in Citreuse
- Maybelline One By One Mascara in Blackest Black
- Faux Lashes in Sasha
- Sigma Blush in Peche
- Sigma Highlighting Blush in Lumiere
- MakeupGeek Lipstick in Delightful
DISCLAIMER: Some products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
So what do you think? Awesome liner, right? I have a review coming up on the entire collection of Uniliners some time this week, so be on the lookout for that. They are seriously awesome!
I hope you guys had a great weekend and that you're all well and happy. I've had a tough few days dealing with life stuff, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Just gotta keep on keeping on...
Take care, and I'll see you all soon!