Hello, everyone! I hope you all had a kick-ass weekend!
Today I thought I'd share with you a more toned down and wearable way to wear color on your eyes without losing that sense of drama. You can surely do this with any color of the rainbow; I just really love the way blue looks against my eye color (and I really wanted an excuse to use my favorite blue ever, Mingles from Glamour Doll Eyes)! If you gave green eyes, rock purple in your water-line. If you have blue eyes, try gold or bright yellow!
This is a simple, yet slightly dramatic look that looks good on anyone and can be easily achieved without spending too much time and effort in front of the mirror.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff and Sand Beige
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- BFTE Eye & Lip Primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Bootycall on inner third of top lids and brow bone
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin on tear-duct
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in YDK on outer corners, blended with Bootycall
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Busted on outer corners, crease and lower lash-line
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout to darken corners and crease
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Chopper and Half Baked to warm up crease and lower lid areas
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx, set and smudged with Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout
- Maybelline Eyeliner in Navy Blue on water-line
- Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Mingles patted on water-line
- Hard Candy Fox in a Box Blush in Spicy and Sweet
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny to contour
- MAC Lipstick in Vegas Volt
MINI REVIEW: The Alexia lashes are the perfect balance of volume, length, and drama. They are super well-made, soft to the touch, and do not feel heavy on the eyes. Definitely vixen worthy!
The Individual lashes are really versatile, and come in two styles on three lengths. You can totally take these from day to night by simply adding more lashes. The best thing about these is that they weigh basically nothing, so it's like wearing nothing at all!
DISCLAIMER: Some or all products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look and that you will possibly try it out! It's simple and highly customizable, yet super fun. I'm on a blue kick right now (Picasso, anyone? Psh, I wish), so my next look will be a super dark and dramatic look using blues, I'm excited to show you all!
Keep your eyes peeled for some upcoming reviews as well :)
Take care, and see you next time!