I don't know about you, but I'm not much of a diamond gal. Sure, they're gorgeous, but they're just so...plain. I would much rather have a jewelry box full of colorful semi-precious gemstones.
Besides my birthstone Amethyst, Sapphire is my second favorite gemstone (I also LOVE Opal). The deep, blue color is so intense and mystifying and full of depth. Many people don't know this, but sapphires come in many different colors, including purple, pink and even red. So I decided to create a look inspired by this lovely stone!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff and Sand Beige
- Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation in # 200 - Opalescent Beige
- BFTE Eye and Lip Primer
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean as a base all over lids
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Seine all over top lid and on outer/lower lids
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Eiffel to deepen Seine
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Elysees to blend out Seine, also applied on lower lids
- Sigmas Eyeshadow in Notre Dame
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Versailles on brow-bone and tear-duct
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Chopper to blend out Elysees
- Wet N Wild Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Maybelline Eyeliner Pencil in Navy Blue with Seine patted on top
- NYX Bronzer in Sunny
- Sigma Blush in Peche
- Sigma Highlighter in Lumiere
- Lime Crime Lipstick in Coquette
- Manic Panic Lipgloss in Naked
- FAUX Lashes in VIXEN
DISCLAIMER: Some or all products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
|UGH. SO PRETTY.|
Have a great week, loves! See you all again soon!