Hello, lovelies! I am back after a short vacation break...I sure have missed you guys and playing with makeup! So let's jump right back in, shall we?
I wanted to play around with some new BFTE shadows that I won from a Makeupbee bridal competition (I was the winning look, too, yay!) and I came up with this fun and whimsical eye look. I usually have looks planned out on a face chart, so this was a completely impromptu makeup look and I was totally pleased with the turnout! I am falling more and more in love with shadows like BFTE and Glamour Doll Eyes. These indie companies are totally winning me over!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff #150
- MAC Studio Fix Powder in N4
- BFTE Eye & Lip Primer
- BFTE Eyeshadow in Beautiful all over lid, brow bone and tear duct
- MUG Eyeshadow in Corrupt to cut crease
- BFTE Eyeshadow in Big Ego above black and blended out, also on outer/lower lash line
- BFTE Pro Eyeshadow in Meissa above purple and blended out, also on lower/middle lash line
- BFTE Eyeshadow in Envy on inner/lower lash line
- Wet n Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
- Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in Onyx
- NARS Blush in Amour
- BFTE Eyeshadow in Beautiful as highlight
- Manic Panic High Voltage Lip Gloss in Naked and Power of Love (review coming soon!)
- FAUX Lashes in Violet Noir. Mini Review: How fun are these funky lashes? If you know anything about me, you know that a love things that are a bit out there, and these lashes do just that without going overboard. They are full, luscious and aren't heavy on my eyes at all. They have a thicker band, but it doesn't bother me one bit. Who could ignore the pop of purple lashes in these? They are awesome, and totally rock-star worthy!
DISCLAIMER: Some or all products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
I hope you guys enjoyed this look! I really didn't want to wash it off, and I am so freakin' in love with those lashes, guys. I am thisclose to permanently gluing them on my eyes!
I missed you guys a ton, and I hope you all are happy, healthy and are enjoying the summer (or winter), where ever you are.
I have a few new looks coming up, along with some reviews. Oh, and I'm possibly even going to start a new series...we shall see :) Also, let me know if you are interested in seeing a swatch post of the BFTE eyeshadows that I won from the competition.