Tomorrow is the last day of summer, and you know what that means....Fall is finally here! It's no secret that Fall is my favorite season, and my favorite time of year. There's just nothing quite like the cool, crisp evening breeze pinching your cheeks, the crunchy, colorful leaves, the scent of toasty cinnamon in the air, pumpkin spice everything, Halloween, and finally getting to wear your favorite hoodie again. Everything about this season is perfection to me, and it makes me oh so happy!
So I decided to create a warm and sensuous smokey look inspired by the iconic colors of Autumn. These colors instantly brighten up brown/hazel eyes and makes blue and green peepers sparkle.
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff and Sand Beige
- Make Up For Ever Duo Matt Powder Foundation in #200
- BFTE Eye & Lip Primer
- Sugar Pill Eyeshadow in Flamepoint on inner half of lids
- Sugar Pill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux patted over Flamepoint, with more Flamepoint patted over to subdue glitter
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Razzleberry, blended with Flamepoint
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Burlesque on outer lids, blended with Razzleberry
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt to deepen outer corner and crease
- Sugar Pill Eyeshadow in Midori on lower lids
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Pixie Dust on lower lids
- Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Ancestry on brow bone and tear duct
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- FAUX Lashes in Sasha
- ELF Studio Blush in Berry Merry
- Glamour Doll Eyes Eyeshadow in Ancestry as a highlight
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- Manic Panic High Voltage Lip Gloss in Naked
- SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Goldilux
*DISCLAIMER*: Some or all products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review and/or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
So are you all just as excited as I am for this season?! I'm ready to do some fall shopping! If not, maybe these photos will help get you in the mood:
|Photos from weheartit.com|