Hello, lovelies! It's starting to finally cool off here and the smell and colors of autumn are beginning to emerge (anyone else obsessed with pumpkin spice everything, like me?). If you know me, you know how in love I am with the season. The colors, scents and atmosphere brings me lots of joy and plenty of good nostalgia. It's like Christmas-time to me!
So in order to kick off the season, I decided to create a look that was dark, smoldering, yet vampy. I was originally going to focus on just the bold bordeaux colored lips, but I thought, "Nah, what the hell....let's go all out!". The turnout was a warm, and bodacious fall night look that I just love! Oh, and it would look absolutely breath-taking with green eyes!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff and Sand Beige
- Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation in #200 - Opalescent Beige
- BFTE Eye & Lip Primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Blackout on crease, lower lashline, and inner & outer corner to deepen colors
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck and Sigma Eyeshadow in Elysess on crease and lower lasline, blended out
- Mixture of Elysees, a matte purple shadow from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition, and a tiny bit of SugarPill's Love+ to create the shade on lid (any warm purple/burgundy shade will do)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Foxy and Bootycall on browbone
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Rimmel Kohl Pencil in Pure White on water line with Foxy patted on top
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara
- NYC Bronzer in Sunny
- Sigma Highlighter in Lumiere
- Mixture of Lime Crime's Glamour 101, Styletto, and Airborne Unicorn over a brown lip pencil
|FAUX Lashes in Gaga, $10|
MINI REVIEW: HOLY CRAP, these lashes are long! I feel like a porcelain doll while wearing these. They offer the best of both worlds-length and volume. Oh, and they have alternating lenghts, which just takes them to the next level. I love the thin band, which makes them extremely comfortable to wear for hours on end. So if you want to feel like a showstopper like Miss Gaga, then these are meant for you! Check them out, HERE.
DISCLAIMER: Some or all products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
I hope you all are well and are enjoying the changing seasons! I'm patiently awaiting rolling around in crunchy leaves, quite honestly. I saw my first pumpkin of the year the other day and spazzed a bit, haha. I just love this time of year!
What's your favorite thing about autumn?
Take care and see you soon!