One of the many things I have loved since I was a little girl are fairy tales. I love everything about them; the mystery, the romance, the suspense, the fantasy, and of course, the magic. There is just something about these sorts of stories that stick with us, and we continue to cherish them well into our adult lives.
Since I love these stories so much, I decided to finally watch the television show "Once Upon a Time". What the hell took me so damn long?! I was instantly hooked, and watched all the episodes in two days, and now I'm here having withdrawals and patiently waiting for the newest episode. I want more!
So I decided to create a look inspired by the series as a whole. I took inspiration from bits and pieces - the magic, the scenery, fairy dust, green woods, the darkness, love, etc.
Get ready to cast a spell with this magical look...
|These lashes have holographic tinsel! Wicked.|
Inspirational Images from "Once Upon a Time":
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff and Sand Beige
- Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation in #200
- BFTE Eye & Lip Primer
- Sugar Pill Eyeshadow in Dollipop on inner half of lid and lower lid
- Sugar Pill Eyeshadow in Poison plum on outer half of lid
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt in crease and lower lash line
- Sugar Pill Eyeshadow in Midori blended with Corrupt above crease and on lower lids
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Pixie Dust underneath Midori on lower lid
- Glamour Doll Eyes Eye Lights in Ditzy and Rave on inner lower lid (applied with GDE Foil Me)
- Femme Fatale Eyeshadow in Amber Eyes on brow bone and tear duct
- NYX Liquid Line in Black
- Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers "Bewitching Eyes" Hologram Lashes
- Sigma Blush in Peche
- Femme Fatale Eyeshadow in Amber Eyes as a highlight
- Makeup Geek Lipsticks in Adorable and Innocent
Any of you watch Once Upon a Time as well? Who are your favorite characters? Mine are definitely Rumpelstiltskin, Snow and Charming, and as much as I want to yell at the screen, Regina is an excellent evil queen!
Take care, and see you soon!