I have been itching to rock a deep, dark green look lately. I kept thinking of moody, haunting woods full of lush greenery and a touch of eeriness. Even though I've been sick this past week and wasn't planning on wearing this out, I just needed a pick me up. A good smokey eye will make anyone feel better (well, at least it does for me)!
Nothing special or fancy here - just a dark base with green and black shadow patted on top. I also happen to love greens with my eye color. I feel like they pop like crazy!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff #150
- Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Powder Foundation in Classic Ivory
- BFTE Eye and Lip Primer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean all over top and bottom lids
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Midori patted over black base
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Bulletproof in crease, lower lid and outer-v
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Acid Berry blended around edges of Midori and Bulletproof
- TKB Trading Hi-Lite Eyeshadow in Green on brow bone and tear duct
- Lime Crime Uniliner in Quill
- Sugarpill Eyelashes in "Sinnocent"
- Sigma Blush in Peche
- Sigma Highlighter in Lumiere
- Manic Panic High Voltage Gloss in Naked
I really hope you guys like this simple yet sexy and sultry look! If you have a similar eye color, definitely try it out. Your eyes will look insane - in the best way possible, of course!
Take care, and I'll see you again soon <3