Welcome to final installment of my Muse album cover inspired makeup series! The last album in the series is the Hullabaloo Soundtrack. It is a compilation album and the soundtrack to their live video album Hullabaloo: Live at Le Zenith, Paris, both released in July 2002. The album comprises one disc of previously released B-sides and a second disc of live recordings from the band's performances at Le Zénith in Paris, France from October 2001.
Many of the B-sides experiment further away from their album tracks, and have a heavier, more progressive rock sound. As for the live CD, it isn't an unknown fact that Muse are an intense band. Everything about their music is intense, and intense bands are excellent live. Muse are no exception.
I was really looking forward to putting this look together, because these are some of my favorite colors to work with. They're gorgeous shades, and they make my eyes stand out like crazy! I also purposely picked these specific lashes to represent Matt's spikey hair on the cover.
My favorite on the soundtrack is hands down, Dead Star. I'll never understand why this song is a B-side. It's one of their heaviest songs, and definitely one of their best. It's also a fan favorite and they have been playing it live recently, which is awesome. I think I'd cry tears of joy if my ears ever grace this masterpiece live.
Also, can we just talk about how great the word Hullabaloo is for a second? I just want to repeat it all day long. I think I need to work it into my daily vocabulary. It's so fun to say! Hullabaloo: Great noise or excitement; uproar. Right up Muse's alley!
- Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Classic Ivory
- L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in Fair/Light W1-2-3
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder in Translucent White
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Sigma Eyeshadows in Seine and Lourve all over lids
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow in Lotus Noir on outer corners and crease
- Sigma Eyeshadow in Eiffel on lower lids
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow in Jade-O-Lade above crease and lower lids
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black (extended liner into crease)
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Pure White on water line with Jade-O-Lade patted on top
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Walk of Shame and TKB-Trading Hi-lite in Blue and Green on brow bone
- Mixture of Victorian Disco Cosmetics Care Package Glitters in SPAS-12, SCAR-H and WA-ZOOOOOOOOOOO! on tear ducts, applied with Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me
- Faux Lashes in Alexia
- Sigma Blush in Peche
- Sigma Higlighter in Lumiere
- Makeup Geek Lipstick in Delightful
I am genuinely sad that this series is over (well, at least until the next album is released)! I had a blast creating all of these looks. I loved combining two of my greatest passions, music and makeup, which made it that much more enjoyable. I hope you all enjoyed this series too. Maybe I'll do another series like this for another band. Or, if you have any ideas/suggestions for another series, let me know!