Greetings, gorgeous! I was cleaning out my makeup collection the other night, (not fun) and I suddenly had this urge to stop cleaning and start playing! I really wanted to create something insanely bright, colorful and slightly futuristic looking. If you know anything about my style, you know that I love to combine brights with darks. I think it just takes a makeup look to a whole other level and makes it 100 times more fun and interesting. I decided to throw on some sparkly individual lashes on my lower lids, and I thought it looked pretty cool; especially the way it matches the electric blue shadow! I really didn't want to wash this off...I wish I had somewhere to go that night, haha. Enjoy!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff #150
- MUFE Powder Foundation in #200
- BFTE Eye and Lip Primer
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar all over lids
- Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Bullet Proof in crease and lower lids
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Darling blended above crease and lower lids
- TKB Trading Eyeshadows in Hi-Lite Blue and Hi-Lite Green on tear duct and brow bone
- TKB Trading Eyeshadow in Patagonia Purple mixed with GDE Foil Me and applied as eyeliner
- NYC Liquid Liner in Black
- Sugarpill Lashes in Precious and Firefly
- MAC Blush in Dainty
- L'Oreal Endless Lipstick in In the Buff
- ELF Studio Gloss in Dragon Fruit
*DISCLAIMER*: Some or all products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review and/or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
I hope you guys like this crazy, funky look! I felt like an alien queen :3 Also, keep your eyes peeled for some upcoming reviews. I have another Anastasia post, new Makeup Geek shadow swatches, and some SugarPill as well! Until next time!