The best time of the year, Autumn, is less than one week away and I couldn't be more excited! I live in Southern California so the warm weather get old pretty darn quick. I patiently wait all year long for the cool, crisp weather and I cannot wait to whip out my dark clothes, boots, scarves and most of all, being able to wear smokey eyes without getting weird stares. Some of my favorite fall colors besides the typical warm tones are the ever trendy jewel tones such as emerald, sapphire and amethyst. You are sure to see these colors everywhere from fashion, to home decor, to of course, beauty. So why not put all these colors together to create a unique, dark-yet-colorful smoldering look? If you have light brown eyes like me, they will appear four dimensional, I'm not even joking. But this will look great on anyone who is willing to glisten!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation in Fair Sand
- Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder in Translucent
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean as a base all over lids
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Envy all over top lids
- TKB Trading Mica in Emerald
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupy in crease
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in Peacock and Nautica above crease
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck above Peacock and Nautica
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil in Denim Blue on waterline with Nautica patted on top
- Sugar Pill Eyeshadow Poison Plum on lower lids
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- TKB Trading Hi-Lite in Violet on inner corners
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Vanilla Bean on brow bone
- FAUX Lashes in Alexia
- NYX Blush in Natural
- Makeup Geek Lipstick in Shy
I hope you all enjoyed this look! What are your favorite things about Autumn? Besides the cooler weather, I love the atmosphere of the season. I love the rain, yummy treats, Halloween, and the fashion!
Take care and I'll see you next time!