Hello, dolls! I've been stuck in a creative block once again (don't you just hate it when that happens?). The other day, I was fooling around with some of my Sugarpill goodies that the lovely Amy had sent me, and came up with this look. It was completely unplanned, so I just went with the flow of things. I also had a hard time photographing this one for some reason, so I apologize for the less-than-stellar close up. The final turnout reminded me of space dust and galaxies, and I just love minty greens and purples/blues together!
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff
- Cover FX Clearprep FX Matte Foundation Primer
- Make Up For Ever Powder Foundation in #200
- BFTE Eye and Lip Primer
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Mochi all over lids and inner lower lids
- GDE Foil Me over Mochi
- Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi over Mochi, and on brow bone and tear duct
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Bulletproof to cut and define crease
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Velocity to blend out Bulletproof, also applied on lower half lid
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow in 2AM to blend out Velocity
- Kiss My Sass Eyeshadow in Purple Poppy mixed with GDE Foil me applied as eyeliner
- Wet N Wild Liquid Liner in Black
- Wet N Wild Blue Pencil with Velocity patted on top of waterline
- L'Oreal Million Lashes Mascara in Black
- FAUX Lashes in Violet Noir
- Sigma Blush in Peche
- Manic Panic High Voltage Lip Gloss in Naked
*DISCLAIMER*: Some or all products shown in this post may have been provided by the said brand(s) for potential review and/or use. For more information, please read my DISCLOSURE.
How are you all doing? Hopefully well...the flu is going around like mad around here, and I am doing everything I possibly can to avoid it. I got vaccinated in November, but that is not enough for me. If you know me, you know how much of a germaphobe I am. I'm almost as bad as Howie Mandel, haha. I just can't help it! I have two non-refundable concerts to attend, a dentist appointment, and loads of other important jazz. I need to survive until at least Saturday! FINGERS CROSSED.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this look. Take care, and I'll see you again soon