I was catching up on some makeup tutorials on YouTube the other day and after watching pretty much the same basic look over and over again, I came across this video by the lovely and talented HayzStrawberry and I instantly fell in love. I just had to recreate it! I love this combination of colors and the hazy, smokey effect it has.
This look reminds me of irises because of their striking indigo petals and contrasting yellow/green center.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 44
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over lids and water line
- Sugarpill eyeshadow in Acidberry on inner corners and water line
- Sugarpill eyeshadow in Velocity all over lids and blended with Acidberry
- Sugarpill eyeshadow in Poison Plum blended above Velocity and applied on lower lids
- Mixture of Sugarpill's Velocity and Tako eyeshadows blended above and under Posion Plum
- Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako on brow bone and inner corners
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Immortal
- FAUX Lashes in Sasha
- Makeup Geek Blush in Hanky Panky
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo
I hope you enjoyed this bold, fun look! Make sure you check out HayzStarberry's YouTube channel! Her looks are so beautiful and she's super talented.