If you're into trends at all, I'm pretty sure you've seen grunge making a comeback. If you frequent tumblr like I do, you've maybe even seen the "soft grunge" look going around. I wanted to take a similar, yet different approach to the infamous 90's look, a "glamorous grunge". I know it's a bit of an oxymoron, but the juxtaposition of glam and grunge somehow work harmoniously together to create an amazing, head-turning look. This makeup is great for the colder months and I just love the combo of the deep reds and cool grays and silvers.
- Clinique Stay Matte Foundation in #1 Linen
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Light
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean all over top and bottom lids as a base
- Kiss My Sass eyeshadow in Charcoal all over top lids and outer half of bottom lids
- Sugarpill eyeshadow in Bulletproof on top and bottom outer corners and crease
- Sugarpill eyeshadows in Love+ and Poison Plum mixed together to create a deep, burgundy red applied and blended above crease, around the eye and lower lids
- Sugrapill eyeshadow in Flamepoint blended around Love+ and Poison Plum very lightly
- Sephora Glitter Liner in Silver on inner bottom lids with Glamour Doll Eyes glitter in Silver patted on top
- NYC Liquid Liner in Black
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner in Poison on waterline with Love+ patted on top to set it in place
- Sugarpill lashes in Sinnocent
- Makeup Geek Blush in Bliss
- Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick
I really hope you guys enjoyed this look! As much as I like bright and colorful looks, I'll always be a dark and smokey eyes kinda gal! Take care, and I hope you're enjoying Autumn (or Spring if you're in the Southern hemisphere)!